Re: (ET) NiMH batteries (OT)

David may be thinking of EV Bones in Arizona. However Jeff got out of that business a couple of years ago. Don Blazer in Oregon is doing his bit to keep the S-10 owners going now. The S-10 list is at s10-ev evchargernews com if you want to inquire, but the batteries in question are not the same at all.

I had one of those trucks for a while. I forget the exact specs, but those NiMH batteries were something like 80 or 90ah each, in 12 volt modules. Not always easy to wake up, but also a totally different beast.

Unfortunately the 'orphan' label may apply. But fun to try.