(ET) Mounting a 26 Gal Spot Sprayer on an E-15

Hi Trekkers,

I recently bought a 26 gallon spot sprayer (http://bit.ly/iRktKS) for
my small orchard, and would love to mount it behind my E-15.  The
dimensions are (LxWxH) 34 x 14 1/2 x 20 1/2.  Several questions come
to mind:

- Does any such "utility mount" for the ET exist?  I have a small
(1x2) rear-mounted box that I put weights in for the winter, and a
larger (2x2?) box that looks like it might fit a couple of 12v
batteries.

- I could make such a rack myself (or have a friend with a welder
make)?  ATV racks look like they're a dime-a-dozen, the trick would be
getting the two "prongs" which insert into the rear of the ET
attached.  I suspect I'm not the first person to try...

- is it a good idea to put roughly 250lbs of weight hanging off the
back of my E-15?  Can it support that kind of weight?

- Suggestions for powering this?  I recall warnings on the list about
running external devices off of subsets of an ET's batteries (and
thereby getting differential pack usage).   Am I safer off powering it
from one of my extra 12v marine batteries?

Regards,
jr