(ET) Lift motor

Hi
A number of us have had success mounting a 12V ATV winch on large frame ETs. Walter K has a simple extender which slips into the equipment mount, which I have copied and like very much, and can be used on either end of the tractor, I've also mounted on inside the ET after removing the charger the cut a small hole in the grill, simple sheetmetal cutting mounted a fairlead to stop the wire from sawing through the Al. . Then I just wire the winch to the UP/down toggle on the dash.
Peace Be With You
geof Thompson