Re: (ET) Motor, belts, and underside wiring completed, time for topside

Use mcmaster-carr at www.mcmaster.com.  You can choose the exact material
you want, or the specs you want your product to meet.  Plus they have
about everything you could want.  I got a stainless, metric, male-female
threaded adapter with matching washers and nuts there.  I thought I'd
never find such a thing!

Interestingly, I looked up some thread forming screws there today.  410
stainless is available.  They didn't have a lot of lengths in that
material, though.

Grainger is similar, but I find mcmaster's catalog system easier to use.

David Brandt