Re: (ET) E15 welding adventure continues, I will be a welding god someday

On 10/24/2010 6:53 PM, RJ Kanary wrote:
If at least half of that boss on the tube is still present a properly
sized 'U' bolt will get you back in business.And I have axle tubes also.
But there's that darned geography problem. :(

A U-bolt. Of course! I use those on the E20 with the tiller attachment, but I totally didn't think of using one on the E15.

That's a much better solution, I'll put it on next weekend. And tack weld on that broken part, just to do it :-)

Shipping the axle tube would probably be possible.

Chris