(ET) Tractor back on it's feet

Well, I got tired of looking at the tractor with the wheels off so I got a 3/8 drill, lined up the transmission, drilled the holes, and mounted the tranny to the new angle iron with bolts and washers. Not perfect, but I figure I'll drive it for awhile and do something else. Like get it to move.

Next step is to figure out the wiring, should be interesting since a lot of it was cut. But with a bit of time, and looking at ye-olde Elec-trak repair manual I might be able to figure it out.

IN the meantime I mowed with the E20 at last; much quieter than the gas tractor. I'll run it without the baffles for a season, and see if they are worth installing.