Re: (ET) E15 welding adventure continues, I will be a welding god someday

Chris, I think the tranny tubes are cast iron.  You can't weld that (OK,
it can be done, but it is not easy even for a pro).

I think Harold can sell you a new tube.  Or, if you can wait til I get my
transmission done so I can take the old one off, I can send you one.

David Brandt