Re: (ET) Tractor repair: motor on deck is overheating.wheel horse C-185

 Thank you Everyone.  I did get the adapter off tonight. I did not know that you had to use the bolt to push on. That is why it did not come off because I had the puller on the blade adapter.   . The bottom bearing next to the adapter looks like it is pressed on. How do you get it off with out breaking the plate? My split bearing puller does not have the cross bar and threaded rod. I use the puller and grab the sides with a 2 jaw puller. the brushes are wore down.One wore down to the brush holder,  I hope this is what is making it get hot.  Thank you very much.  dave