(ET) Blowing fuses in an E15

If the operator selects
reverse while it is even creeping forward, it will blow a fuse.
Regeneration?

If I had to guess it sounds like your varister is probably no good anymore. I usually keep a few on hand and just replace it when I got a new tractor. Most after 30 years crumble apart in your fingers. When I kept blowing fuses in E12s, that was my many problems. Even coming to to a lower speed could do it. If I was zipping down a hill and moved it back to 1 quickly I could pop a fuse. To be fair I had other issues with the wiring, but the blown varister was the cause of some of my fuse woes.