Re: (ET) mower motor assy ?

They should both fit snugly on the shaft, so it sounds like the larger one you have won't work.  That one sometimes gets cut off in order to make room for a puller to remove the blade hub.  Jim C of http://electrictractorstore.com/ almost certainly has them, even though they're not listed on the site.
The seals on mine don't stay put... they work their way down to the hub, so I'd suggest a dab of gasket adhesive or something like that when you put things back together.

-Ben