Re: (ET) Nineteen inch blades?

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 7:42 PM, David Roden <etpost drmm net> wrote:

> Or should I just haul the carcass of the Yard Machines mower to the metal
> recyclers and get something else?  I'm not too impressed with the current
> crop of electric push mowers, but maybe I've missed the decent ones.
>
> I'd appreciate any suggestions.
>

> David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA

David,

I'm sure everyone else will have good advice about the motor & blade,
but for new mowers out there -- I've been very happy with my Earthwise
cordless. Only mowing .17 acre but it gets the job done and has juice
to spare at the end. Its handled pretty tall (6") and wet grass a few times
too, just slows down a bit.

http://amzn.to/dncw03
http://www.amazon.com/Earthwise-60120-20-Inch-Cordless-Electric/dp/B001DZJYJO

Ben