    From: e s <stupidemail5 lycos com>
    Subject: (ET) mileage
    To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
    Date: Sunday, June 13, 2010, 9:36 AM

    Just wondering if anyone has gone on any 'trips' with the ET.

    I just moved from a rental into my new house, and it was about 1.1
    miles. My trailer loan fell through and I needed to get it moved.
    With aging batteries and sitting all winter, I threw it on the
    charger for the morning and it made it the distance in high gear
    with plenty to spare, my brother following with the flashers on[on
    a quiet country road]

    I was pretty surprised, I had thought I would run out of batteries
    and we would end up towing it

    -----Inline Attachment Follows-----