From: e s <stupidemail5 lycos com>
Subject: (ET) mileage
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Date: Sunday, June 13, 2010, 9:36 AM

Just wondering if anyone has gone on any 'trips' with the ET.

I just moved from a rental into my new house, and it was about 1.1 miles. My trailer loan fell through and I needed to get it moved. With aging batteries and sitting all winter, I threw it on the charger for the morning and it made it the distance in high gear with plenty to spare, my brother following with the flashers on[on a quiet country road]

I was pretty surprised, I had thought I would run out of batteries and we would end up towing it

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----