Re: (ET) mileage

Some years back I used my e-15 as a mobility scooter at the local air show
since I was laid up with a broken ankle. My brother took the ET out there
on his truck and left me to be.

I road around the airport for an hour or two and then decided to drive it
home instead of contacting my brother for a pickup. It was a 12 mile trip
on top of the cruising at the airport. Made it home with no issue.  Of
course, everyone thought I was nuts....

I don't know about  you guys, but my et seems to draw quite a bit more
juice in 7th than it does in 6th and the speed difference is not that
great.

Dean