Re: (ET) Report: BB600 NiCD battery performance in my Elec-Trak

Chris:

This is a bit off subject. A neighbor and I just purchased two GMC Electric
G-Vans and I am looking for batteries. It is a 216 volt system and I
understand that it draws about 40-50 amps while being driven about 50 MPH
on
a level road.
It originally came with 36 200 ah lead acid or Ni-Cds depending on when it
was made. I am looking for a source of Ni-Cds.

My tractor is a New Idea EGT 200.

Thanks

Barry Elkin