Re: (ET) E15 Traction motor pulley

Turbo mode is faster; my only complaint about it is that it's not very linear. "turbo" is an apt term - think of the bad old turbos that were either all crazy power or dog slow... There's too big a jump from top speed non-turbo to the full turbo. I'm no EE, so I don't know why or if it could have been done differently.

Oh and to engage turbo, you have to be level or downhill - otherwise it won't happen.

That said, I do like my Alltrax very much.  :^)

Steve