Re: (ET) E15 Traction motor pulley

daize frontiernet net wrote:
Since I switched to an Alltrax controller on my E15, the top
> speed is less than I would like (about 3mph).

On an I-5 (same drive motor as an E20), my impression was that top speed with turbo enabled was faster with the Alltrax installed. I don't have actual measurements of the speed of the tractor in either case (and I have spent so many hours mowing on a slow E12 with messed up controls that anything would seem fast).

I've been enabling turbo for a while now. With recent comments about both top speed and the way it transitions into turbo, I want to learn a bit more about how Alltrax has the field map programmed.

--
Jim Coate
*The Electric Tractor Store*

NOTE: Mail sent to the "NO_REPLY" address will *not* reach me.
To send me a private message, please follow the directions here:
http://www.coate.org/contact_jim/