Re: (ET) E15 Traction motor pulley

           Is the top ground speed reduced from what the Apollo Era controls provided? If so, I suspect somethings not quite kosher.

       OTOH, when you find that larger sheave, be sure to use the E-20 traction motor that comes with it.

Problem SOLVED. <G>

RJ

daize frontiernet net wrote:
Since I switched to an Alltrax controller on my E15, the top speed is less than I would like (about 3mph).Has anyone  tried a slightly larger diameter pulley on the traction motor to increase speed ? - thanks - Dave Maize