Re: (ET) Chargers (and winch)

OK, I put up one of the restoration albums I have been putting together at
the following address:

http://www.davesevs.com/E15restoration/step%2014%20major%20assembly.mht

It's a single file webpage that is bare bones right now, and has a lot of
steps outlined, but you can scroll through to see several details of the
winch setup.

I will eventually put the whole thing out there on the web.  I noticed
detailed chronicles like that are lacking at the moment.  But while I have
it on all 4 wheels right now, I'm working on different ideas for the field
control board.  I may change from the FW switch you can see in the pics.
After that, it's the armature control board and then I just need batteries.

David Brandt