(ET) Recommendations for modern replacements for the electronics?

I have an E12 and an EGT100. I'm located in Ontario, Canada.

I'm looking for a battery pack charger, that will go into a maintenance
mode when the battery pack is fully charged (so I can leave it plugged
in all the time). I'd prefer one that will also try to desulphate
batteries. So far I've had the following recommended to me:
 - external battery pack charger: Soniel  3610SRF

I have a welder's power outlet available to me for charging (220VAC) if
that would help speed up the charging process with a different charger.
(I'm told the above charger takes about 24hours to fully charge a 36volt
battery bank.)

What motor controllers people are recommending? I've seen mention of
Alltrax, but not the model that was being used. Where can one get the
best price for one? (Keeping in mind that I'm in Canada.)

Any other recommendations when it comes to replacing or adding to the
electronics on my electric tractors?

Is there anyone in Canada that makes/sells replacement battery boxes?