Re: (ET) Mower deck cut quality

 If your Elec-Trak deck meets all of the criteria below it should produce
that nice cut of which you speak.

 Sharp blades-all of the same size.
 Blades all spinning in the proper rotation :-)
 A good deck-not twisted and bent from abuse.
 Good deck rollers and caster wheels.
 Rollers and wheels adjusted to have deck level.

 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply
 Supplier of Elec-Trak parts.
I have heard alot of talk about how the Elec Trac mower decks do not give
 a good cut, and I would like to know what kind of mower are being
compared   to. I recently started using an I-5 and it gives a better
quality cut than   any mower I have ever owned except for a push mower. My
previous   experiance with moweres is limited to three brands, Arens, John
Deer, and   Roper and none of them had a deck that lasted, or gave as good
a cut as   the Elec Trak.