(ET) Mower deck cut quality

I have heard alot of talk about how the Elec Trac mower decks do not give a good cut, and I would like to know what kind of mower are being compared to. I recently started using an I-5 and it gives a better quality cut than any mower I have ever owned except for a push mower. My previous experiance with moweres is limited to three brands, Arens, John Deer, and Roper and none of them had a deck that lasted, or gave as good a cut as the Elec Trak.