Re: (ET) Bill Gunn's Elec-Trak parts

Congrats all the way around! (The move, Mrs. Jim's new teaching job, the trailerloads of inventory.) Too bad for the Costa Rican farm (was it Costa Rica?) didn't get the parts, but I'm sure they'll be put to good use by this big ET-loving community, especially with an enthusiastic proponent like you in charge of them.

Thanks Bill Gunn, Jim, Harold Z., everybody who helps keep these super machines rolling in good health,

-Max

PS attached is a pic of my E-15 in an old Worcester, MA industrial building, where I moved a couple of tons of sand around in 700 lb loads quietly, efficiently and stink-lessly... the ET way.