Re: (ET) Bill Gunn's Elec-Trak parts

Bravo, Jim!  I'd say that you gaining control of this
material is one of the most significant developments
ever in the Elec-Trak world, and a very positive one.
Looking forward to your progress over the next year or
two.

Kelly Williams
Mount Joy, PA

http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us