Re: (ET) Motors

The good news is that I have just been crating up a healthy supply of motor mower cores. Over time I will be rebuilding these and supplying them as part of being "the new Bill Gunn" (rather big shoes to fill, but we'll do our best keep those Elec-Traks going!).

Note: e-mail replies to the above address will not go through
(anti-spam protection). If you want to contact me directly, use the "contact us" form on the website at
http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us

- Jim Coate
Punsit Creek Designs, LLC
wwww.TheElectricTractorStore.com