Re: (ET) Broken again - ziploc bags and digital pictures - other ideas anyone ?

My resolution (since about the middle of last year) is that if it's supposed to move under it's own power, it has to either start moving or find another home. I've been pretty successful so far.

Regards,

Brad Fayette
"Cogito ergo geek"

Steve & Carol Welch wrote:
One simple idea (but easier said than done...):

I made a (rare for me) New Year's resolution that this year I would finish old projects (whether by completion or elimination) before starting new ones. Emergencies are excepted, of course. If I have a great idea, or something interesting pops up, I'll write it down so I can come back to it later. With two kids under 5, 3 cars (one old), house, yard, dog, etc, etc. I finally got tired of having dusty piles of stuff waiting for me.

Wish me luck.  I may need a support group!  ;^)

Steve