Re: (ET) Broken again

Margaret says I improve things until they don't work, which I guess is
similar.  It's true.  I have a habit of dismantling things with upgrades
in
mind, then getting distracted and going off to "improve" something else,
leaving job A in progress.

That's why I didn't actually finish fitting the Alltrax to the E15 until
the
snow was filling up the driveway and I really wanted to use the tractor.

Almost everything gets done eventually, but it often takes years.  By that
time sometimes I've lost the hardware and have to go out and buy new.
Somewhere in my garage the gremlins have a huge stash of ziplock bags with
rusty nuts and bolts in them, and they're hiding in the corners laughing
at
me.

I've also been known to mislay the drawings that show how it all went
together, so I have to either research or improvise.  This is called, uh,
innovation.  In recent years I've been snapping digital photos instead.
That way at least I have some general idea of where to find them.

And, no, the New Idea ER8-36 is NOT working right now.  I'm still
"improving" it.  Ask me in another year or so.  ;-)

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA