(ET) Broken again - ziploc bags and digital pictures - other ideas anyone ?

<I made a (rare for me) New Year's resolution that this year I would finish old projects (whether by completion or elimination) before starting new ones. >

Ah Steve, Steve............ I've made that promise to myself SO MANY times. Hope it works out better for you! :-)

Thon (Maybe it's almost essential that to buy/own an ET you have to be an inveterate 'fixer'?) :-)