-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of SteveS
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 3:37 PM
To: et
Subject: Re: (ET) E20 motor at 48V

So - I guess you're telling me these motors aren't way over-designed?
Didn't seem like a big increase, but when you put it terms of 33% over,
then it becomes pretty clear. Do you think they could be pushed at all?
- maybe 42 volts?

Oh and thanks for the info!

- SteveS