-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Mike Wallace
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 12:21 AM
To: Barry Woods; Klein Robert W NPRI
Cc: special cosmos phy tufts edu; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) E20 Mulching Leaves

Barry,

Sometime back you said that the current draw for a standard blade was 6
amps

while the 90-414 Gator blade had a current draw of 11.5 amps.  Are those
numbers still accurate/relevant?

And what is the part number for the Toro set of shorter blades?

Mike in KY