Re: (ET) Power Inverters

Read my own crap ah post and saw that it may come across in a different way then intended:

Only things to watch out for are
1) do never hook it to one full and one empty block
2) make sure you charge the blocks in pairs again with a 12V charger (or the built in) before you use your tractor.

I didn't mean the tractor built-in charger, never user that on a pack that has some blocks discharged while others are still full. I meant the charger that may come with the 12V->110V inverter, some do have a charger built in (and hence are basically a UPS once you add your battery).

Hope this makes it clear.

Markus