Re: (ET) Re Inventing the Wheel

> Or you could buy a Soneil Charger for $100.

Ah, now you see, this is another good case, of I didn't know that.  I
thought because these beasts were 36V, which is not standard, that there
were no charge controllers for it.  I thought they were are geared fro 12,
24 or 48V.

Now the question is does it handle all of the conditions?  Does it have a
failsafe?  I'm looking it up, but I'm not seeing right away what the
specifics are...

--
Jeremy Gagliardi