-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of SteveS
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 10:05 AM
To: et
Subject: Re: (ET) Dead E-15

Check that the lights work

Critical path for all the symptoms you describe:
1. CB1 (as already suggested)
2. Check the fuses (firewall, under the hood) - pull them and check for
corrosion

If these are good the 'fuel' gauge should function

If the gauge works but still no go:
1. Check that the leads didn't come off the seat switch and brake switch
2. Be sure the brake is off!

You should also investigate the chassis ground:
1. Check for voltage to ground with deck unplugged

- SteveS
E12S, E20