(ET) Dead E-15

Hi all,

I have an E-15, 26AE15BA, that has worked wonderfully well until last week. After having mowed the lawn I drove it into the garage and put the charger on. Trying to move it the next day: no meters, no lift, no anything. I checked both sides of the disconnect and can measure battery pack voltage to battery negative and...also to the chassis. No cables appear to be "grounded" to the chassis. Is there an obvious problem here, like a charger failure (which still seems to work fine) since that was the last part of the tractor that was operating before "failure". I do have schematics but my troubleshooting techniques are pretty poor.

Thx in advance for your tips/techniques/hints/guesses.

Peter