Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 13:55
Subject: (ET) E-20 Seat Switch Rating

The seat switch that failed on my E-20 when I flipped to reverse is rated at 10amp, ½ hp 125-277 VAC shown in small print on the side. Is that the correct power rating for the safety circuit? I note that Ralph Vogan has a 10 amp fuse in the line to the switch key. I did not install this fuse but maybe I should.  I do not have the original seat switch to reference as it was pitched out years ago. Does anyone care to post a source for the correct seat switch? Thank you.