From: Pieter Litchfield [mailto:pieter_litch yahoo com]
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 2:53 PM
To: Raymon R. Ellis
Subject: Re: (ET) E-20 Switching to Reverse While Moving Forward

I have fried a number of the little foward/revese relays in my E-15
over the years by pulling the throttle lever into reverse while
rolling forward (original equipment).  I have learned the hard way to
come to an absolute complete halt before changing direction!  I
believe I read somewhere that it was perfectly safe to shift the
Alltrax from fast forward to fast reverse while rolling along at top
speed.  It will ramp down and then back up without the big bang.  I'd
love to have someone else tell me it worked for them before I do it!