Re: (ET) Wind power and tractor batteries

C'mon Chris......

I'm willing to cut a guy a little slack, but I know you know the
difference between a watt and a watthour, or a kilowatt and a kilowatthour.

There may be some (newbies) here that don't know though.

Please correct your post and re-send it. There is enough confusion
regarding electric drive technology, we don't need to add to it..

This post isn't intended to be as abrasive as it may appear ;-)

--
Stay Charged!
Hump