Re: (ET) Wind power and tractor batteries

Tim Humphrey wrote:
C'mon Chris......

I'm willing to cut a guy a little slack, but I know you know the
difference between a watt and a watthour, or a kilowatt and a kilowatthour.

There may be some (newbies) here that don't know though.
Please correct your post and re-send it. There is enough confusion
regarding electric drive technology, we don't need to add to it..

*sigh* Oh Tim.

Although I love you like a Spartan and respect your attention to detail, I long ago realized that I will sometimes drop a bit in transmission like an a instead of an ah instead of an a/h or an a-h or an ha.

This is unfortunately a part of who I am, and thus a reason why I am not developing systems for the space shuttle (where a dropped minus sign can result in the boosters installed upside-down. Which apparently is bad)

My strength is in the big picture arena, understanding why things work together as much as how. So I have to focus my energy there, and not on proofreading everything I write to make sure the wh is there.

Seriously. I've tried and I can't. It's my limitation and I accept it.

Chris

This post isn't intended to be as abrasive as it may appear ;-)

--
Stay Charged!
Hump