Re: (ET) Wind power and tractor batteries - gallons of electricity

<grin>
I missed it when I first read Chris's post (leaving out those 'critically
important' 'H''s...).

A bit of gentle teasing is often a way to make a point.

Or, maybe Chris could sell us a spare hundred watts of electricity - or
even a
few gallons !

[OK, guys - this is intended as HUMOR - no flaming required ... I am not a
touch typist, and I leav leters out of words al the tim .... <grin> So,
cut
Chris some slack ! ]

BTW - do we have an online - ET related (defining Watt's, Watt Hours,
Volts,
Amps, Ohms, Ohm's Law, Power, Contactor, resistor, switch, relay,
voltmeter,
ammeter, PWM, DC, AC, transformer, capacitor, CORROSION, RUST, ACID,
baking
soda, hydrogen gas, etc, etc)- dictionary posted somewhere -  ?

We could refer people to that.

John
E-20's, E-15, Comutacars, etc (all broken ...)