(ET) Wind power and tractor batteries

<Not any more. They used to say they offered their material for free because
they couldn't figure out how to charge for it.  A year or so ago, they
finally figured it out.>

That's too bad. As a long time subscriber, I rarely needed that service but was aware of it. IIRC current issues were available on the web almost immediately. I suspected they must be losing a significant amount of revenue with an almost unheard of (?) policy in the magazine industry. Kind of made them one of the 'good guys' in my mind. :-)

Thon