Re: (ET) brake

There is an oil hole that is likely painted over or full of dirt on the
casting right next to the pedal.  Clean it out with a small screwdriver
or a drill held in hand not under power,  put some brakefree in the hole
(I use Gibbs - WD40 ain't powerful enough) let it soak in.  Move the
pedal and keep adding breakfree to wash the rust and stuff outa there,
then oil it with regular oil (iolcan oil, engine oil)
  This is a very common ET problem cuse almost nobody oils that little
brake pedal shaft oil hole.

Dave
Weymouth MA