(ET) Forsale E-15 with Blade/Deck

Hi All I have Forsale a good running GE E15 with snowblade an deck.  All motors on the deck run fine an cool.

The blade has been mod'd to work with the GE ET two bolts an two pins an she on/off, it is 48" wide and 16" high and worked fine here in NW Ohio.

The tractor has some normal rust, runs fine, tires good, the charger is sometime iffy, one time it comes on an charges right up the next time it willcome on but charges up slowly, (cap ?).

All around she is a good unit, I've had her for 4 plus years, I run her on 3 used 12vdc car batteries till mid year (06) I installed 3 new batteries an she is still strong...YES you can run these on 3 12vdc batteries no matter what the naysayer say.. I have pics, I have to many unit now and need to thin out the herd so this is the next one to go, thanks for reading...if I do not hear anything by Sat it gos to ebay ..I can do delivery at .65 cent per loaded mile

Jerry NW Ohio