Re: (ET) Brake

Dan,

Been there - did that. I had several  tractors stored outside in the "blue
shed", and had several different degrees of  frozen brake pedals.

The fix:
Penetrating oil (Gibbs, in my case),  time, a hammer (for tapping, not
breaking), and lotsa muscle. Heating may help,  but luckily I didn't have
to go that
far.

Then when you get it free  - keep it well-oiled.

Erv Troyer
Lagrange,  IN