Re: (ET) kill-a-watt

Jim - just sent your tip out to a fellow I know in NJ with a brand new PV
system.  It will go to others too.   These OT's are useful as we're all
into the same thing -  sane use of energy any way we can.  ET's are an
excellent starting point, way beyond how average people get their start
(if they do at all).  I don't consider anything like this OT.

Dave
Weymouth MA