Re: (ET) Battery Question

To me it's the same thing.  As I understand it. the Landis is very
precise as to when it comes on so it would necessarily sense a slight
discharge (1/100 per day?)  At any rate (please pardon pun) it does miles
better than the caveman technology depending on the owners guessestimate
of battery use of GE's timer.

Dave
Weymouth MA