Re: (ET) US Battery vs Trojan

When I bought my Trojan T105s 4 years ago the dealer
had BLEMS for $50 each and the only difference were
case marks.
Ask your Trojan dealer about BLEMS.
Also I think Trojan is the only brand that quotes
discharge/charge cycles.  To me 600 cycles means more
than 10 years of use.
In addition I like the Trojan lifting strap system,
which makes installation into a ET easy.
Thanks,
Paul Holzschuher
C185