Re: (ET) E10 tire problems

That's often a problem with some old tractors, leaky rims at one small
point, usually a weld.  I have done a few by clening good and brazing if
it's not near the rubber.  A guy I know cleaned the hole good and put JB
weld epoxy in it and around it, far as I know it held up.  When they are
that far gone there could be more holes coming.  Never heard of anyone
bending an axle trying to remove a rim, that puppy musta been rust welded
on there.

Dave
Weymouth MA