Re: (ET) motor for sickle bar mower

I wouldn't want to trash a snowblower for it's motor.  Besides, it's way
too fast.  Possibly that sweeper motor with a home made multi stage Vee
belt speed reducer might get you down to 540.  I have a short sickle bar
belt drive att for an old 2 wheel tiller and they don't seem to need an
awful lot of power to run.

Dave
Weymouth MA