Re: (ET) colors, by brand

If I recall correctly the New Ideas were a burnt orange and off white. I think that matched their farm equipment at the time.

Regards,

Dean A. Stuckmann
5432 Cty U
Newton, WI 53063-9624

920-726-4312

On Oct 25, 2006, at 6:40 AM, Tim Humphrey wrote:

I have only seeen one New Idea and it was for a very few minutes but I seem
to remember it being Wheel-Horse Red. I'm not 100% sure of my memory though.

I also think I vaguely remember seeing a blue Elec-Trak somewhere along the
lines too, but again that may be my mind playing tricks.
--
Stay Charged!
Hump

GE I-5, Orange and Rust, with Yellow and Rust attachments
Blossvale, NY