Re: (ET) colors, by brand

I have only seeen one New Idea and it was for a very few minutes but I seem
to remember it being Wheel-Horse Red. I'm not 100% sure of my memory
though.

I also think I vaguely remember seeing a blue Elec-Trak somewhere along the
lines too, but again that may be my mind playing tricks.
--
Stay Charged!
Hump

GE I-5, Orange and Rust, with Yellow and Rust attachments
Blossvale, NY